FDA, GMP, MSDS, ISO 9001:2008, Certificate of Analysis, Health Certificate
Pure Essential Oil
Place of Origin:
Pure & Natural
Pale yellow to Dark green
Odour & Smell:
Strong Aromatic odour
In New Aluminum, HDPE and GI Drums
Strong characteristic taste
Pharndmaceutical, Veterinary a Flavour
Packaging & Delivery
In new 25/100 kgs HDPE Drums/
In new 5/10/25 kgs Aluminum bottles/
In new 180 kgs GI Drums
Any Indian Port to anywhere in the world
Prompt as per buyer's schedule
PURE AND NATURAL DRACUNCULUS OIL
Typical consistency of Essential Oils.
Readily absorbed in skin.
1. FCC Grade
2. Pharmaceutical Grade
3. Food Grade
4. Cosmetic Grade
Part of Plant Used
Extremely strong odour and taste, avoid contact with skin.
Clear fluid liquid.
Pale yellow to Dark greenish brown
Smell, Odour, Aroma
Strong Characteristic odour
Strong Aromatic taste of Cucumber
Less than 10
Practically insoluble in alcohol & water, soluble in oils.
Less than 0.1%
Lesss than 10
Essential fatty acids
Total Plate Counts
Less than 1000 cfu/gm
Total Yeast & Molds
Less than 100 cfu/gm
Total Heavy Metals
Less than 10 ppm
Less than 1 ppm
Less than 1 ppm
Dracunculus oil is common species of Melon which is native to warm temperate regions.
It is a small vine with yellow flowers and spade shaped green leaves.
Dracunculus oil have strong bland taste and aromatic odour. The leaves are widely used in food applications.
Dracunculus oil herb has been used internally (as Tea) or externally (as ointment) for treatment of disorders of the gastroinstinal tract.
STABILITY & REACTIVITY:-
This product is quite stable and non reactive.
Does not contain any toxic ingredients.
1. In well fitted container in cool and dark place with temperature around 25° C.
2. The drums should be kept closed when not in use.
The product have shelf life of 2 years when kept in standard storage conditions.
The lead time for dispatch is prompt for quantities upto 1000 kgs, for bigger
quantities dispatch will be done within one week or as per schedule.
1. TT Advance
2. L/C at sight
3. CAD through Bank
4. Western Union
1. Veterinary Products
2. Softel Capsules
3. Digestive Pharma Products
5. Medicines for Cough, Asthama, Heartburn etc
1. We have major clients in Asia, Europe, Africa and US countries.
2. We are supplying to Top Ranked Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Flavour &
Fragrances Companies round the globe.
1. ISO 9001:2008
3. Health Certificate
4. COA (Certificate of Analysis
5. MSDS (Material safety Data Sheet)
6. GC Report
7. Third party inspection report
8. External Laboratory report.
9. Stability Data
10. Shelf Life Studies
11. Manufacturing Process
12. TSE/BSE Certificate
13. Non GMO Certificate
14. Certificate of Suitability
15. Allergen Declaration
16. Origin Declaration
Packaging & Shipping
1. Courier - Fedex, DHL
2. Air- Through all reputed Airlines
3. Sea - In LCL and FCL shipments
4- Surface - Fedex, Gati, V-Tans, XPS and all major transporters
SHIPMENT MODES (Incoterms):-
1. CIF (Cost Insurance Freight)
2. CNF (Cost and Freight)
3. CFR (Cost and Freight)
4. CPT (Carriage Paid To)
5. CAD (Cash Against Documents )
6. CIP (Cost and Insurance Paid To)
7. C&F (Cost & Freight)
8. DAT (Delivered at Terminal)
9. DAP (Delivered at Terminal)
10. DDP (Delivered Duty Paid)
11. LCL (Less Container Load)
12. FCL (Full Container Load)
13. FCA (Free Carriage)
14. FOB (Freight on Board)
15. EXW (Ex Works)
1. In 1,5,10,25,45,95,180 Kgs HDPE Drums
2. In 1,5,10,25 kgs Aluminum bottles
3. In 25, 180 kgs Galvanised Iron Drums
4. In 10, 20,30,100 mll Glass Bottles
It feels immense pleasure to introduce ourselves as “Shubh Flavour and Fragrances Private Limited”, Indian leading cultivators, manufacturers, producers, suppliers and exporters of Essential Oils, Spice Oils, Carrier Oils, Aroma Oils and Oleo Resins.
We are one of the largest cultivators and exporters with ISO 9001:2008 & GMP accreditation. We are a Government recognized Export house and exporting our Products to all countries worldwide.
We are supplying our Products to top ranked Pharmaceuticals Companies, Flavour & Fragrance houses, Oral & Personal Care Companies, Tobacco Manufacturers, Ayurvedic Companies and FMCG manufacturers in India and round the Globe.
With strict procurement of 100% Natural and Genuine raw material directly from the farmers and stringent manufacturing & quality control methods we can supply our Products complying to IP, BP, EP, USP, JP Pharmacopoeia. We can also customize our Products as per quality requirements and specifications of the customers.